Evaluation of Plan Effectiveness Criteria
Evaluate the effectiveness of the interventions.
Some questions you should seek answers to are:
- Would I be able to implement the interventions? If not, what barriers exist?
- What visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues) would I look for? What is your projected effectiveness?
The evaluation component of the final paper should describe your evaluation of the implementation. Include responses to points 1 and 2 above. The evaluation component of the final Microsoft Word submission document should be a minimum of 2 pages.
The complete summary document should use the Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) steps used in pulling together your project.
Over the past phases, you selected an aggregate and conducted a risk assessment of its health, developed a care plan to aIDress those health risks, and considered the effectiveness of the interventions on the health of the aggregate. It’s time now for you to present your final submission of this project.
Your final submission should include: the documentation of the work accomplished through your project, a Microsoft Word Document that contains the evaluation and summary, and a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation highlighting the main aspects of the project.
The summary document should use the Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) steps used in pulling together your project. The complete documentation of the work accomplished over the course of the project should contain a minimum of 6 pages in a Microsoft Word document and should include the following information:
- A detailed description of the aggregate
- A description of the aggregate’s strengths and weaknesses
- A risk assessment of the aggregate
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate
- A description of how at least one intervention was implemented in the aggregate to aIDress an identified issue
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention
The Power Point presentation should be concise and should include the highlights of the project and the key things learned over the course of this project, from developing, planning interventions, and evaluating the care plan. Your presentation should not exceed 15 slides.