The goal of this assignment is to locate and use public databases that can be useful for decision making for nursing practice such as management and research.
- What percentage lived below poverty in Marion and Scott counties in Indiana during the years of 2009-2013.
- What is the name of the program that stores and updates immunization records in Indiana? What is the objective of the program?
- What are the 6 goals of the WIC for 2015?
- What are the 4 core attributes that illustrates the contents of an effective program listed on the Indiana Commission on Public Health Records website that relate to the electronic health record?
- Identify 6 vaccine-preventable diseases.
What is the name of the federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children who are unable to afford them?
- What does IHIE stand for? What’s the vision of IHIE? Who are the key healthcare stakeholders supported by IHIE?
Directions to student:
You do not need a title page or separate reference page. Type your answers for each question above, with the answer in red font. You MUST provide the citation and reference within each answer for full credit.