Q. Circulatory system. Describe how chemistry, tissues, and cells act as building blocks of that organ and system. You will require including information on anatomy and physiology as well as interesting facts you found while doing your research.
You will require to thoroughly aIDressing these points:
• what is the cell system?
• What its role is in the normal functioning of the human organism and its contribution to maintenance of homeostasis?
• What are anatomical, physiological, and cellular mechanisms behind the structure(s) or performance parameter?
• How is the specific structure uniquely suited to its function?
• How does it affect other body systems?
• Explore essential science research that is currently taking place to help us understand the topic.
• What has research taught us?
• What don’t we still understand about it?