Please completely answer each question. Make certain to use your readings to support your answers. Give proper credit when necessary.
Foundations of Theological Study: A Source Book
1) What is Sin? Mortal? Venial? Sins of Omission and Commission?
2) What are the dangers of creating a “contemporary” Jesus?
3) Who founded Christianity? Jesus? The Apostles? The Church Fathers? Explain.
4) Why shouldn’t we receive communion across denominations?
5) How is the family a domestic Church? What about your family?
6) How does marriage perfect the husband and the wife?
7) React to: “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” and “Justice delayed is justice denied.”
8) What is the theology of liberation?
1) React to: God cares and shows it through Jesus.
2) Why did Jesus die?
3) Could a non-believer see the Resurrected Christ? Was it an objective or subjective event?
4) React to the following: The Church is not a museum for saints, but a hospital for sinners
5) What are Sacraments? How do they function? How does your Church celebrate them?
6) How does the Eucharist contain the sacrament of Matrimony?