1. Each strand is made up of two zones or regions. One zone of each strand is made up of identical repeating units, while another zone is made up of differing units. What are these zones of each strand called?
2. What holds one strand against the other in the double helix?
3. What process do cells use to make copies of their DNA?
4. When do cells duplicate their DNA?
5. What are the four DNA bases that form in the double helix?
6. How do the bases pair up?
7. What is a mutation?
8. What is the semiconservative model of DNA?