Humanistic Therapy for Anxiety Disorders (((((TOPIC)))))
- APA Fomat
- 12 font, double space
- 1 summary page of article
- 1 critique page of article
- 1 reference page
Your summary should contain the following components:
- Summary (10 points): Provide a summary of the article. You should walk the reader through the major points of the study (introduction, literature review, methods, results, discussion) in a logical, coherent order (e.g., What was the main research question? Why is the study important? What did they study and how? What did they find? What do the results mean for future research and/or clinical practice?). You should designate this section as the summary section by using a heading for Summary
- Analysis (7.5 points): Provide an analysis/critique of the article. questions you might think about answering for this section are: what are the strengths and limitations of the study? What questions have gone unanswered? How does this fit with previous literature? What ethical questions are raised by the study? Do you agree/disagree with the findings? What are the implications of the study? You should designate this section as the analysis section by using a heading for Analysis/Critique
- Grammar/style (5 points): Your paper should be clear, coherent, and organized. Your paper should be carefully proofread for spelling and grammar errors.
- APA style (2.5 points): Your paper should use APA style for your in-text citations and for your reference citation. See above hyperlinks for help on APA style.