1. Explain why microbial cells are excellent models for understanding cell function in higher organisms.
2. What are the similarities between viruses and truecells.
3. Elaborate on how chemolithotrophy and photoautotrophy have influenced microbial competition, and thus, microbial habitats.
4. Explain why prokaryotes tend to adapt more rapidly to changing environmental conditions and more easily exploit new habitats than do eukaryotes.
5. Discuss why energy yield in an organism undergoing anaerobic respiration is less than that of an organism undergoing aerobic respiration.
6. Planning and design with two fruits, one in a brown paper bagplaced in a dark cupboard and one left to ripen naturally