Week 2 – Assignment 2
Health Research and Designs
Review the article by Adams, Halligan, Watson, Ryan, Penn, Adamson, & White (2012) (Links to an external site.). In your paper:
- Identify the hypothesis and/or research question(s) of the study.
- Explain the study design.
- Summarize the difference between qualitative and quantitative data/research. Indicate which variables/data in the study were qualitative and which were quantitative.
- Examine whether the data collected for this research provided a solid answer to the research question or supported the hypothesis.
The assignment must be three to four pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Use at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the workbook article, to support your discussion. The scholarly sources should be from a peer-reviewed journal found in the Ashford University Library.
The Health Research and Designs paper
- Must be written in your own words and may not include quotations. Papers including quotes will not be accepted. All content from outside sources must be paraphrased and cited appropriately.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.