UNIT 4 TEXT QUESTIONS
- What do the foods in the countries with the worst diets have in common?
- What makes fast casual restaurants different from fast food restaurants?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of women having children in their mid-to-late 40s?
- How do families help shape norms?
- How can solid ethics help individuals resist peer pressure?
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- How could culture change to make healthier food the norm?
- Give an example of a change in your community that shows that Americans are becoming more concerned about healthy foods.
- Give an example of a social stigma is today’s society.
- What are the advantages of having many different kinds of families that are socially acceptable?
- Based on the information in the unit, do you think college students who live at home are less likely to engage in binge drinking?