Resource: Preopening Budget Example located on the student website
Design a 3- to 5-year financial plan to implement the goals and objectives created in Part II of your strategic plan. The deliverables for the financial plan include a projected budget created in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® and a report in MicrosoftÂ® Word that clarifies and explains the financial plan.
Section One: Projected Budget
- The projected budget should be a MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® spreadsheet that contains a 3- to 5-year financial projection that includes detailed expenditures, income, contingency, gain or loss, and ROI (if applicable).
Section Two: Financial Plan Explanation
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word narrative discussing the fiscal detail of the plan and the assumptions that were used in developing the projected budget.
- Include all the elements required in the projected budget.
- Include capital expenditure planning and contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Financial details that cannot be found may be assumed.
- Budget summary: When explaining your budget, answer the following questions:
- What is the organizationâ€™s current business model? Did you make any financial adjustments that go against the way the organization planned its finances in the past? If so, what were they, and why did you make the changes?
- How did the organizationâ€™s internal resources and financial capabilities affect your financial plan? How will they affect implementation of the plan?
Cite at least four sources to support your information.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment as MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ® and MicrosoftÂ® Word attachments.