Based on your research and understanding, create a report in a Microsoft Word document, which include a public education and disease control plan for HIV/AIDS. The paper must aIDress the following:
1. What percentage of population was affected by HIV/AIDS?
2. Have there been instances of any historical outbreaks of HIV/AIDS? How was the HIV/AIDS handled and controlled in your community?
3. What were the objectives and goals of your public education plan to control of HIV/AIDS?
4. What initiatives were taken by the government departments to mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS?
5. What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?
6. How would the plan allow the public to recognize pathogens are related to the cause of diseases and other health problems?
7. What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?