1. What is taxonomy?
2. Look at plants and animals. Select a plant and an animal and see how it evolved up the Tree of Life from the beginning of time to the present.
3. How did this species change over time? How did it start out and how did it evolve.
4. What were the factors in its ‘branching’ out?
5. How does this reflect the biodiversity of life over time?
6. How do plants, animals and fungi work together? Each has a purpose and provides something to the other.
7. What are three treasures or riches of the rainforest and what do they provide?
8. How do we safeguard this biodiversity?