1) How does a differential leukocyte count aid in medical diagnosis?
2) In counting 100 leukocytes you are accurately able to distinguish 15 basophils. Is this a normal number for the white blood cell count, and what possible health implication can you draw from this?
3) Name all of the blood vessels that would carry a red blood cell from left ventricle to the right thumb?
4) List one possible pathways in the flow of blood from the left index finger to the right atrium of the heart?
5) List one possible pathways in the flow of blood from the dorsal venous arch of the foot to the right atrium of the heart?