There is a 100 word minimum for each question. Any materials used in answering the questions must be put in your own words and the reference(s) must be properly cited.
1. Trace the flow of carbon within the process of photosynthesis. Be sure to include the following terms in your description: Glucose, NADPH, ATP, Calvin cycle, RUBISCO, CO2.
2. If a green plant is exposed to only green light in a laboratory, predict what will happen to the green plant. Why?
3. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the C3 pathway for photosynthesis. Under which conditions would a C3 plant have an advantage? a disadvantage?
4. Describe how cell metabolism affects the processing of a pear as it moves through the process of cellular respiration. Be sure to list each step of cellular respiration and account for the energy released from the pear at each step.
5. Compare and contrast the processes of catabolism and anabolism. Explain one way each of the terms differs from each other in relation to cellular respiration and photosynthesis.
6. In the above question, List one way each of the terms differs from each other in relation to cellular respiration and photosynthesis.