1. Compare contrast the composition of blood plasma and glomerular filtrate.
2. Explain the mechanism of tubular secretion, and explain it’s importance in the urine formation process.
3. Explain why the glomerulus is such a high-pressure capillary bed. How does its high pressure condition aid its function of filtrate formation
4. What structural modification of certain tubule celss enhances their ability to reabsorb substances form the filtrate?
5. What is important functionally about the specialized epithelium (transitional epithelium) in the blaIDer?