Imagine that you are asked to tutor another student on the fundamental concepts of chemistry, the scientific method, and the differences between a plant cell, an animal cell, and a bacterial cell.
Create a 4- to 5-page study guide using Microsoft® Word in which you cover the following:
• How chemical reactions occur in the body.
• The purpose of the scientific method.
• How to develop a hypothesis.
• How to design an experiment using the scientific method.
• The primary structures in plant cells, animal cells, and bacterial cells and the role of each structure.
• How each cell makes energy for cellular processes. Give a brief overview of each energy-making process.
• What is unique about each cell type.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.