Watch the video about Nutrition Label Changes. After watching the video, answer the three critical thinking questions listed below. We will use this space to build, as a group our own body of knowledge to several topics covered in the course. There is no minimum contribution to the Blogs. You should read it and post comments or questions to me and to your fellow students about the topic. The Blogs make up part of your Blogs/Case Studies grade. Your grade will be determined based on the amount and quality of your contributions in the Blogs.
Video Link: http://college.cengage.com/nutrition/shared/content/video/play.html?video=217068_w400573_feb272014_v01_nutrition_labels
Critical Thinking Questions:
- Where can someone find out what a recommended serving size should be for ice cream or pasta?
- Where can people determine the nutritional information of their actual serving size if it is different from that given on the food label?
- Why have beverage manufacturers already made such changes to their labels even though the changes will not be required for a couple of years?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- AIDress all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- DO NOT plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!
- As part of the assignment, you must also reply toTWO of your classmateswith at least150 words.Make sure your replies are a thoughtful and relevant to what your classmate has posted. Try to build the discussion and keep it going