Consider the food web for Lake Erie shown above.
Give a detailed analysis of this food web. Be sure to aIDress the following in your analysis:
- A description of the producers and consumers (you do not need to list every organism, but give a few examples along with what makes an organism fall into one class or the other)
- Energy movement through the food web
- The number of trophic levels found in this food web
- Which organisms most efficiently utilize the resources
- The way in which of one biogeochemical cycles interacts with the ecosystem of this food web
- How humans can negatively impact this food web