1. CONCISELY AND CLEARLY describe the regulatory switch of the operon that manufactures tryptophan in E. coli.
2. CONCISELY AND CLEARLY describe the roles that RNA polymerases I, II & III play with respect to the major RNA types in eukaryotic cells?
3. Why are there 48 (humans) different tRNAs for 61 codons and only 20 aminoacyl-tRNA-synthases coupling these 48 (humans) tRNAs?
4. What are the recognition and “end replication” problems in eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells and its solutions in DNA (repair)?
5. In which type of mimicry is the model negatively affected by the mimic?