Review the Case Studies
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing each case. Include the following for each case analysis:
- Describe the biological theories relative to the etiology of the disorder present in the case.
- Determine which theory fits best for each case, based on your analysis.
- Identify 2 possible pharmacological treatments for the disorder present.
- Describe the mechanism of action for these medications.
- Describe possible side effects for these medications, and how they may present in behavioral symptoms.
- Describe the possible interactions and contraindications for these medications.
Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.