Using your course textbook readings and the South University Online Library, perform research on the following:
- Sources of pediatric primary care in the United States
- Current status of pediatric health-care services in the United States
- Barriers to health care for children in the United States
After completing your research, answer the following questions:
- What are the sources of pediatric primary care in the United States? Are these sources sufficient for providing health-care services to the pediatric population? Why or why not?
- Are there certain pediatric populations that lack access to health-care services? Why?
- What are the barriers to children in accessing health-care services in the United States? Why do these barriers exist?
Read the following articles below:
All references must be peer reviewed articles no older than 5 years old. References should be documented in APA format. You must list the DOI or the web address where you found the article. Please use proper punctuation and grammar.