Nurse Leader Report Part 1: The Pre-Interview
This week, submit your template
with section 1 complete.
- Select a Nurse Leader to interview. The nurse leader must be a Registered Nurse who is a supervisor, manager, director, or Nurse Executive. Other types of nurse leaders may be interviewed with your instructorâ€™s approval if they have programmatic leadership responsibilities within an organization (e.g. Education Specialist, Infection Control Specialist, Stroke Coordinator, Quality Specialist, Nurse Informatics Specialist, etc.)
- Fill out part 1 of the template
- Complete your information and the nurse leaders information. Be sure to find out as much information about your chosen leader so you may tailor your questions appropriately.
- Prepare a list of questions PRIOR to the interview, based on the preliminary information you have learned about your nurse.
- Submit the template with part 1 completed.