Write a Senior Project Summary paper on the selected topic from Week One. In your paper include the following:
- Title Page
- Anticipated title (this may change for the completed project)
- Your name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Introduction: Provide a description of your selected topic (i.e., health care trend) and a thesis statement. Identify the organization that you have chosen to aIDress, including why the issue of your selected topic is important to the health care administrators in your organization, and to the health care industry in general. This should be about one-third of a page.
- Scope of the Senior Project: This section should summarize the content topics and sub-topics related to the health care trend that will be aIDressed in the Senior Project.
- Discussion: This section should be a constructive and analytical overview of what was found in the scholarly and professional literature. Make sure to discuss the pros/cons or strengths/weaknesses of the stakeholder group impacted (e.g., patient, provider, third-party payer, administrator, legislator, etc.) as applicable. In developing this section, it is important to demonstrate your understanding of the topic and the interventions and influences. This should be about one page.
- Conclusion: Provide a summary of the main effects of the contemporary health care trend on costs, quality, and access to services as it impacts various stakeholder groups.
- Reference Page
The Senior Project Summary should be two- to- three pages (excluding title and reference pages) in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.