1. Please provide an example of how structure relates to function in DNA or in RNA. There are many possibilities there!
2. Describe operons and their contribution to homeostasis. Or, describe another way genes are regulated.
3. Provide an example of polygenic inheritance of a trait in plants or animals (including humans, of course).
4. Examine one — only one! — way in which enzyme actions are limited.
5. Identify a chromosome abnormality that is inherited, in humans or in other animals or in plants. What are its effects? When was it first written about?
6. I dentify a chromosome abnormality in gametes and then describe how it could be modeled using our pop beads.