n a 5-page essay, you will evaluate the following case study and explore how different psychological perspectives and theories affect wellness and illness due to life stressors. In your paper, you will aIDress the following questions using the different psychological theories and perspectives covered in Units 1–6 on wellness and illness.
1. What stressors exist in the case study? Consider stressors related to family, occupation, and health.
2. How is stress measured? What are the psychological, biological, and social coping resources that can be used to decrease stress? What happens to a person’s body when he/she does not use positive coping mechanisms for stress?
3. Nancy is clearly using tobacco to cope with stress. What are some problems that can result from tobacco use?
4. How can stress-related chronic illnesses be prevented? If a person suffers with a chronic illness, what are can he or she do to accept the illness and develop a healthier lifestyle? What would you recommend to Nancy to make changes in her life and why?
Each Paper should include:
- A title page
- The paper itself (the “discussion”)
- A references page
- Use standard margins: 1? on all sides.
- Use standard 12-point font size in Times New Roman or Arial.
- Use standard double-spacing: average of 22 lines per page, and between 20 to 24 lines per page.
- Use left-aligned text. Do not right-justify.