Conduct research on how for-profit and nonprofit health care systems acquire capital and make investment decisions. Refer to the readings in the Resources, and gather other professional or scholarly resources. The library guide for this course (linked in the Resources) is a recommended starting point.
Write a paper (a minimum of 4 pages in length) that addresses the following:
- Analyze the methods of capital acquisition and the investment decision processes that varying types of health care systems use to fund their operations.
- Discuss the financing decisions made in a for-profit environment and in a nonprofit environment.
- How does access to capital impact the decisions of a health care system?
Cite at least 4 scholarly or professional articles to support your statements. Include a reference list at the end of the paper, using APA style.
- Written communication:Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Resources: A minimum of 4 references.
- Paper length: A minimum of 4 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.