1. Describe the life cycle of the black bread mold, Rhizopusstolonifer.
2. And which vessel would have a higher blood pressure and why?
3. In some viruses, capsomers function as enzymes as well asstructural supports. Of what advantage is this to thevirus?
4. Why is gene flow thought to not really have much effect on changing allele frequencies in real populations?
5. Explain why most bryophytes grow close to the ground.
6. Explain the possible significance of the flagellated spores of members of the phylum Chytridiomycota.