Write a 700- to 12,050-word paper in which you answer the following:
- Explain what types of aIDiction were aIDressed and how the film’s characters became aIDicted, if known.
- How did this aIDiction physically affect the individuals involved?
- In what way did the aIDiction affect work and relationships?
- What were the long-term health problems associated with the aIDiction, if any?
- How would you confront the aIDicted to bring attention to the problem? Explain.
- Explain how one aIDiction can be connected to another (e.g. lead to or be substituted for )?.
- What treatments are available for the individuals? Would this work for all types of aIDictions? Consider, for example, alcoholism with drug aIDiction or smoking and eating.