1. Explain the notion of chemo-osmosis and its role in habitat selection among microorganisms.
2. How does the HIV Virus change our bodies? What does the body do to change after being infected with the HIV Virus?
3. Discuss nitrifying bacteria, their role in agriculture and their relationship to legumes and crop rotation.
4. Discuss the role that 16S rRNA plays in deciphering the relationship between a microbe and its environment.
5. Provide examples of context-dependentmemory. Are the effects significant? In what way? Ensure you defendyour views.