Each of your responses should be one or more paragraphs long, depending upon the depth of the question. (An answer consisting of only a few short sentences is insufficient, and will receive a poor grade.) AID your answers to this answer sheet and attach your assignment according to the directions in the dropbox. (When naming this document, please put your name first, such as: Jane_Doe-Module 4 Written Assignment Report)
1. Discuss how cell signaling is likely to have evolved.
Signaling likely evolved in ancient prokaryotes that signaled eukaryotes
2. Explain the importance of apoptosis in multicellular organisms.
3. Describe the phases of the cell cycle and explain how much time is spent in each stage and the major events that occur during each phase.
4. Discuss the phases of mitosis and the events that occur during each stage.
5. Compare cell division in prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells (include a comparison of prokaryotic and eukaryotic DNA in your answer).