PART 1 IS ATTACHED. THIS ORDER IS TO COMPLETE PART 2 USING THE LISTED REFERENCES. Add Slides and references to attached powerpoint please.
Based on comments from your instructor and peers in Week 4, edit and refine any sections of your Health Organization Disaster Planning and Response Strategy. You should have done the following in Week 4:
- In a PowerPoint presentation of 6-8 slides not including title slide and reference slide (with 200â€“250 words of speaker notes per slide), complete the following:
- Develop a Health Organization Disaster Planning and Response Strategy that links federal, state, and local agency authorities and reflects the potential ethical decision making that a health care leader may be confronted with.
- This PowerPoint presentation will be shown to your facility’s board of directors in their next planning meeting.
- Include ethical theories and principles that support the infrastructure of the strategy.
The presentation should cover the following points:
- Description of the ethical decision-making model
- The goal(s) of the strategy
- Details about using the ethical decision-making model of your choice
- Types of ethical decision-making problems
- Information on how federal, state, and local governments should distribute resources
- Information on compensation and allocation of resources
- A plan for deployment of personnel
- A plan for preparing the personnel and facility
- Practicing disaster preparedness competencies
The PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
- A cover slide
- Speaker notes
- A conclusion
To your presentation, add an additional 4-7 slides (with 200â€“250 words of speaker notes per slide) covering the following:
- Discuss 1 leadership approach using ethical decision-making models that a health care leader would use to implement the Health Organization Disaster Planning and Response Strategy.
To complete this part of the assignment, review the references listed below.
Bonde, S., & Firenze. P. (2013, May). A framework for making ethical decisions. Brown University. https://www.brown.edu/academics/science-and-technology-studies/framework-making-ethical-decisions
GrÃ¶nlund, C. F., Dahlqvist, V., Zingmark, K., Sandlund, M., & SÃ¶derberg, A. (2016). Managing ethical difficulties in healthcare: Communicating in inter-professional clinical ethics support sessions. HEC Forum, 28(4), 321â€“338.
UK Clinical Ethics Network. (n.d.). Section C: Ethical frameworks: Practical guide to clinical ethics support. http://www.ukcen.net/education_resources/support_guide/section_c_ethical_frameworks