1. Describe as many specific bacterial toxins as you can,their regulation (if known), mode of action, similarities and/ordissimilarities.
2. Bacteria can bring benefit to its host. Brieftly explain and give a few example how bacteria can be Positive/beneficial effects on its host host.
3. Describe the 4 types of secretion systems (Type I-IV) andhow they operate in pathogens with specific examples.
4. Describe the difference in structure between HbA and HbShemoglobins.
5. Describe what happens to RUBISCO when the O2 concentrations are highhter than CO2concentrations.