Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper on Evidence-Based Solution on adoptions of Electronic Medical Record (EMR). AIDress the following criteria:
1. Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.
2. Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
3. Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project.
4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be aIDressed.
5. Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, the efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.