pick a health services organization of your choice and conduct an analysis of its target markets, how it is positioned in the marketplace, and what kind of behaviors its customers exhibit when selecting their services. This includes topics covered in Weeks 3 and 4. Your research can include your own experiences with the organization, experiences of friends or relatives, the organizations website, a visit to the organization (if possible), websites of competitors, library research on the service category, any notes from the overview and readings for Weeks 3 and 4, and any other place you think you can find information to provide depth to your analysis.
After completing your research, prepare your Written Assignment 2 as directed by the general guidelines for written assignments in the syllabus, project descriptions, by answering each of the following questions in turn:
- Name and describe the health service organization.
- Describe its primary target market in terms of the segmentation variables presented in the Week 4 Overview. You can use the PRISM system or describe it yourself.
- What kind of behaviors do its patients/clients exhibit when making a decision to use the organizations services? Might want to refer to the Health Service Model.
- What do you think is the organizations value proposition? Use the generic value propositions outlined in the Week 4 Overview.
- Describe the organizations primary competitors. If possible, prepare a positioning map using two variables important to the patients/clients of the organization.
- Based on your competitive analysis, what do you is the organizations competitive position?
- What recommendations would you make for changes to the organizations target market, services or competitive position and why?
You must use at least 2 quantitative research methods and decribe and state what methods you would use to conduct your research.