1. Health promotion strategies are important in the prevention of diseases. Some strategies are called alternative or complementary medicine. List one type of complementary medicine and discuss the pros and cons of its use. ((Give two answers, your opinion and other source; Discuss in 150 -200 words each )
2. Hypertension- Discuss in 150- 200 words
3. Coronary Artery Disease- Discuss in 150- 200 words
4. Diet is an important factor in keeping healthy. How do regional differences in diet impact disease occurrence? (Give two answers, your opinion and other source)
5. Heart Disease- Discuss in 150- 200 words
6. Cardiovascular system- Discuss in 150 – 200 words
7. Find a short news or online article that has been recently published (within the current month) that aIDresses health and disease or aligns with the week’s objective, cardiovascular diseases. Write a 350- to 700-word summary that describes the issue and its impact on the health industry and society as a whole.
Consider the following:
• What is the article about?
• Does the article provide a national or global perspective about the issue?
• Does the information presented in the article affect you or people you know? Explain.
• Does the article make any claims about possible solutions or responses to the issue?