1. How many molecule mass numberes of glucose would be in the 1 liter 0.1 solution made in the mass are approximately: C=12, O=16, H=1.?
2. Can someone pls explain how fructose-2,6-bisphosphate works in theregulation of glycolysis?
3. If the PH of a solution is increased from PH 3 to PH 5 the relative concentration of H+ has changed by what amount?
4. How would you make a 0.1 M solution of glucose (C6H12O6)? the mass numbers for these elements are approximately : C=12, O=16, H=1.
5. A pH of 6 is how many times more acidic than a pH of 9?? how solve u solve it.