Betty Neuman Systems Model
Theory = Systems Model
In assisting you to obtain information for the development of your paper, include use of primary resources (up-to-date articles [no more than 5 years] and books written by the theorist), secondary sources, research articles, and clinical practice articles. Excellent resources are the journals; Advances in Nursing Science, Image, and Nursing Science Quarterly. Use the following criteria to guide the development of your nursing models paper.
1. Provide a synopsis of the Betty Neuman Systems Model theory’s background. What is the historical evolution of the model? What motivated development of the model? On what philosophical and ethical beliefs and values about nursing is the model based? What strategies for knowledge development were used to formulate the model? What scholars influenced the model author’s thinking?
2. Critique the model/theory using the framework on Alligood & Tomey from book Nursing Theorists and their work p. 12-13 (isbn 9780323056410)
3. What theories have been generated from the model? What is the overall contribution of the model to the discipline of nursing? To what extent is the model actually used to guide nursing practice and research? Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the model for nursing practice.
4. Summarize at least one clinical or research study that has tested an aspect of the model or used this model as a conceptual framework.
5. Apply the domains of the theory in the real world of nursing practice. Eg. Death and dying, health policy, organizational behavior and patient care.
6. Discuss theory-based nursing practice using the model for a chosen patient population. Include Quality Safety Education in Nursing (QSEN) Competencies.
Discuss the application of the model in aIDressing the priority in patient care in the organizations and work environment, and the potential integration with useful leadership principles to improve patient outcomes.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NO AND GET A DISCOUNT !!